6 Tips on Saving Time on your Next Visit to a Nail Salon with Kids Pedicure Chairs
Having to spend those precious minutes doing nothing but waiting could be very frustrating. This is especially when there are a lot of other activities you need to catch up with for the day. If you are always very busy and will not want to keep spending the time to wait when you take your kids to a nail salon with kids pedicure chairs.
Check out the full video here;
Here are some simple steps you can take to save time.
1. Use nail salons where you can leave your kids
The best way to save time when you want to take your kids to a nail salon is using a nail salon that has a daycare facility or where you can leave your kids for a couple of hours. Such nail salons carry out their activities, having in mind the busy schedule of parents.
They allow you to drop off your kids while you are hurrying up to meet up other appointments and then pick them up when you are through with your appointments.
The major rule:
Will be ensuring you come back to pick up your kids before the end they will be closing.
Steps to take:
- When you use this type of nail salon, you will not spend more than 5 minutes every time your kid has to visit a nail salon, if the nail salon is along your way.
- All you have to do is stop on your way going, drop off the kids and leave instructions on what should be done on the nails.
- When coming back, you can then pick your child, settle your bill and head back home or to your next point of call.
- If you want to go with this option and you know you will be out for long, you might have to pack lunch for the child or snacks.
- You might also have to budget for extra charges since such nail salons might have to hire a nanny that will care for your kids before you come back.
- With this, you don’t have to bother about how many kids are on the queue in the nail salon with kids pedicure chairs before it will be time to attend to your kid, except if you will soon be back and you will want to pick them immediately.
- In this case, you can confirm the estimated time it will take for your kid's nail to be fixed and then get a phone number to confirm before coming back.
2. Make appointments
- Another very effective ways to avoid spending time in nail salons is to make appointments.
- You could call a week earlier to book a time to come around with your kid to fix his or her nail. Once you have made the appointment, you will need to ensure to meet the time.
- The nail salon should be able to keep up their own time and start to attend to your kid immediately it is the agreed time.
- With this, you won’t have to wait at the nail salon for it to be your turn before you are attended to.
3. Call to confirm before you leave the house
- When you have booked an appointment or even if you didn’t, making a call before you leave the house can help you have an idea of what to expect when you get to the nail salon.
- If you have booked an appointment, you can call to confirm the appointment, to be sure the appointment is still in place, is feasible and that you will still be attended to at that exact time.
- If they are currently halfway with a kid, they might request you come a few minutes later. Those few minutes could be useful to you, as opposed to using it to wait at the salon.
- If you have not booked an appointment, you can ask when they will be free and then inform them you will be coming at that time.
4. Use nail salons that have all the right equipment
- When a nail salon has all the right equipment, it will be easy for them to finish making the nails of the kids on time.
- With this, the time you will spend waiting for the nails of your kids to be done will be lesser.
- Even in instances, where you have to join a queue, the right equipment will mean all the kids nails will be done at a lesser time and you might be saving well over an hour.
5. Avoid rush hours
- Another way you could save how much time you spend at the salon is avoiding rush hours.
- During rush hours, a lot of people will be there, and you might be forced to wait.
- Rush hours are usually on weekends and late in the evening.
- You might thus want to avoid these times if you do not want to spend so much time waiting for the nails of your kids to be done.
6. Do not ask for complicated designs when you are in a hurry
- The more complicated the design you have chosen for the nails of your kid, the more time it will take for the nail to be fixed.
- You might thus want to go for an easy design at the nail salon with kids pedicure chairs if you want to save time.
- You can leave the complicated designs for other times when you want to drop them or when you have enough time to spare at the nail salon.
With that being said, there are many ways that you could save time and money when taking your kids to a nail salon designed for kids and that possesses pedicure chairs that are meant for them.
Let us know if you have any other tips that you would like to add.