CND Stickey Base coat Sally Beauty: Your Secret Ingredient for Perfect Nails
- 444 Views
Though the concept of nail care and nail embellishment crept gradually into the fashion industry,
With the increasing demand for nail swag, professional nail salons have been progressively opening
Now coddling your nails is not as easy as it seems and it certainly involves time and energy whether you decide to go to a salon or put on the artist crown and explore your own creativity at home. Adorning your nails is indeed an art which can be mastered as long as you get your basics right. Most people, depending on the time, occasion and the desired look, directly splash their nails with unique nail lacquers to flaunt their personality. And one fine day as they wake up to a perfect morning, they suddenly notice their nails discolored (yellowish), dry and brittle– A not so perfect morning then! A horrific sight in fact! So how did this all happen? How can your nail health deteriorate
So there is absolutely nothing wrong with your elite nail polishes, but there is definitely a flaw in the technique of applying them. I’m sure the sight of an incomplete burger wouldn’t excite you, right? You would want the filling to be perfectly placed between both layers of the soft buns.
What is a base coat and how is it your savior?
Often overlooked, the base coat plays a very important role in giving you a satisfactory and
- It facilitates the nail polish to stick to your nails for a longer period of time. So it serves like a double-sided tape responsive at both ends.
- It acts as a barrier by protecting your nails from the harmful effects of nail lacquers.
- It prevents staining of nails.
- It prevents peeling or chipping of the nail lacquer.
- It gives an even texture to your polished nails.
Base coats are usually fortified with Vitamin E, protein and calcium to ensure that your natural nails remain healthy without facing any major issues such as peeling, breaking or splitting. Base coats come in a variety of types, each induced with a unique functionality.
- Long Lasting coats: These ensure the longevity of your perfect manicure.
- Ridge-filling coats: These are thicker coats which fill in any grooves and ridges in your nails to give them a smoother look.
- Everyday treatment coats: These almost function as nail facials and help in quick drying of the nails.
- Intense Treatment coats: These are your big guns when you are in a state of war with your severely damaged, brittle and dried nails.
- Specialty coats: These are used to tackle specific conditions such as glitter polishes which do not come off easily. So a
peel offbase coat handles the situation well.
However to give your nails a flawless look, always remember that before applying your favorite base coat, use a cotton swab dipped in either a non-acetone nail polish remover or alcohol to swipe your nail bed. This will help clean the nail bed off any natural oils, dirt or traces of your hand lotion.
Even though most of the elite nail brands have their own unique base coat products, the CND Stickey base coat has emerged at the best among the lot. It is a soft and sticky base coat with a great consistency to give you nothing less than the healthiest nails. They greatly help in preventing chipping and peeling. Nail lovers vouch by the effectiveness of the CND Stickey Base coat Sally Beauty, in terms of improving the wearability of the nail polish, preventing the staining of your nails whether natural or enhancements and a good drying time.
So the next time you sit for a manicure, ensure that you do not skip the most important process of applying a base coat that might slightly extend your nail beautification process but will greatly extend the life of your natural nails, protecting it against chemical damages and ensuring that they are always in the best shape to give you the best feel and the best look ever!
Check out what hundreds of others had to say here
What are your thoughts regarding this base coat? Has CND lived