Red Carpet Manicure Structure Base Coat Gel 9ml – Gel Manicure VS Traditional Manicure
Wondering if you should try out the latest gel manicure? Well, gel manicure not only looks stunning, they last for a longer time without chipping or cracking. However, the cost of getting it done at the salon might pinch some a bit, but it surely is worth every penny spent. You could opt for buying a gel manicure kit to save time and money, as it includes everything you need for
The advantages to
- So, as we know that a traditional manicure process includes 4 or more layers of polish over the nails.
- First comes the base coat, then you apply 2 or more layers of color depending if you’re getting nail art done and then another
laterof top coat.
- Now, the top coat is used for protection of color and to add some gloss to the nails as well as to protect the nails from chipping.
- Although, there are many brands that offer you quick drying top coat,
butthe fact remains that the top layer might dry quickly but it actually takes at least 3-4 hours to dry completely.
- That is, ready to use your hands in your pockets or purse or for any other purpose without having to worry about denting or smearing your manicure.
The gel manicure process is a lot faster and way different than the traditional process. However, it also depends on which gel manicure types are you going for.
- Straight up gel manicure nail polish which is cured by using a lamp
- Gel-like manicure nail polish that has log-wear enamel and air-dries
Usually gel based manicure nail polishes are applied using 3 steps first comes the base coat, then you apply nail color over it and
Now, wouldn’t you spend your time shopping or doing things you long for instead of wasting it in a salon waiting for your nails to dry!
Lasting time for a traditional manicure
Well, the lasting time completely depends on how careful you are while using your hands for your daily chores. A huge disadvantage of
Lasting time for a gel manicure
Gel manicure can last up to 2 weeks or more if you are careful, so if you are thinking of
End results of
They do look stunning for a few days, but most women will agree that after the 4 day onwards you want to redo your nails or remove the polish due to its worn-out appearance.
They shine like you have added
These were a few advantages of getting gel manicure done and gel manicure does win hands down to a traditional one.
Gel manicure is excellent for women who tend to travel a lot, for working women, for women who don’t have time for regular manicures and most of all women who just adore pampering their nails. Furthermore, do try the Red Carpet Manicure kit as it comes along with Red Carpet Manicure Structure Base Coat Gel 9ml and many other such exciting and quality products that you require to get a gel manicure done at home. It is quite easy to get a gel manicure done at home with the help of these kits and you even save a lot of time and money while doing it at home. However, if you’re
Don’t wait anymore and do try out the stunning, amazing, attractive designs you can add to your nail beauty with a gel manicure!
You don’t have to take our word for it, check out what others had to say here.
Have you tried this product before? Please leave your comments below.