What does a Gel polish change cost
Getting a gel manicure.
Nowadays, there are more ladies going for the gel polish instead of acrylic and other nail polish. Gel polish is different from all other types of polish because it is thicker than the regular polish and it dries so much faster. It takes about 2 to 3 minutes under the UV light. It is glossier than others and lasts longer on natural nails say for about 12 to 15 days. Gel manicure becoming a beauty phenomenon is not surprising at all. Has it ever occurred to you before? spending hours in the beauty salon only to dig through your bag to pick your keys and there you have it; your freshly painted nails are dented! With the arrival of gel polish to the beauty scene, many naysayers insisted that this polish is too good to be true: they are quick to dry, shiny, glossy and they are practically bulletproof with colors that won’t budge for at least 3 weeks! This is a fashion miracle and a word of advice to my ladies out there, go get your gel manicure done. You’ll thank me later.
Things to know before getting a gel nail.
- Gel polish manicure
differfrom acrylic ones. Acrylic usually referto the liquid and powder mixes, combined into a blob of dough and then applied onto your nails with a brush. Gel polish areapplied on the nails and then cured under the UV light. In contrast to acrylic nails which are more porous, gels have a harder non-porous surface and hence the polish used on both nails are quite different. Gel polish can be applied quickly not necessarily requiring a professional touch while acrylic ones most times have to be done in the nail salon.
lastsfor 3-4 weeks. The most interesting part of the gel nail is how they last. At those times of the year where you have events back to back like weddings, family vacations, interviews, dinner dates andbaby showers, gels can be the perfect fit as they last for three full weeks without the polish slightly chipping. (I know right, it’s totally fabulous). And there is a plus, no matter how long it lasts, you’ll admire and enjoy your nails the entire time.
- Gel nails are affordable. The price of getting your gel nails done depends on where you live, but also greatly depends on the type of look you want to go for. If you want to achieve a celebrity nail look, you’ll spend up to $100 and, minus tip. But if you want that simple but pretty look, you’ll spend about $20 which is light on your purse and lasts more than a regular mani.
Pros and cons of Gel nail polish.
When applying gel nails, two to three layers of gel nail polish is applied. While this is being done, every layer of the polish is being cured with a UV light. The process is generally faster than having an acrylic nail applied. The gel nail polish is a serious competition to other nail polishes and we will discover this below.
- Gel nail polish gives a more natural and realist look. You could barely tell of the nail is actually fake or real. This nail polish has a natural finish to them and all ladies are able to enjoy them.
- The process of polishing your nails is odorless, unlike the acrylic nails.
- Some types of polish are considered non-healthy for
pregnantwoman but definitely not gel nail polish, they do not sideline the pregnant women that still want to take good care of their nails.
- Gels add a glossy finish to the nails and are easier to apply with the upper ability
of dryingquicker as well.
- The major con of this polish would be its use of UV light which can be damaging to the skin.
Gel nail polish kits and colors.
- Are you new to the world of gel polish? With a gel polish kit, you can do a complete a complete gel polish manicure on your own. It is usually cheaper than getting everything on its own. A complete kit comes with
- A LED lamp
- Cleanser pads
Top coat, color and base coat
- Adhesion sanitizer and cuticle oil
Book your gel polish change here;
Gel polish change cost anywhere?
A polish change is a common service that almost all nail spas if not all nail spas offer. This service on the average costs about $10 anywhere in the U.S. The exact price of changing your gel nail polish generally depends on two major factors. Aside from these factors though, the general price is
Get your gel polish change here;
If you happen to know more about the prices of gel polish change around you, please do write in the comment section below.