How to use CND Super Shiney: Understanding the Most Important Nail Care hack!
Millions of nail lovers across the globe are going all gaga over the recent evolution of nail care products. The Nail scene has indeed turned out to be the most
But before you set off on a delightful and refreshing nail journey, it is important to understand the basics of maintaining good and healthy nails, so as to give you a long lasting experience with your fashion nails. There are certain parameters that you should follow in your regular nail hygiene regime, which are summarized below:
- Keep your nails clean: Just like you take utmost care to keep the rest of your body hygienic, your nails
toodeserve to be kept clean at all times. Soensure that your nails and the skin surrounding them are free from dirt and oil. Always use an acetone-remover to remove every trace of the last color you used.
- Be Gentle: As delicate are the hair on your head, so are your nails equally fragile. If not handled with care, they can easily break or start peeling. Thus always use a light scrub to clean your nails gently. Digging deep under the nail plate with your nail cleaning tools will greatly hamper your nails.
- Regular Trims and Filing: Even if you’re a long nails fan, it is extremely essential to trim and file your nails regularly in order to ensure its strong and efficient growth.
Howeveryou do have an option to use fake nails to enhance your look when you’ve had a recent trim. Also if you are someone whose work routine often causes your nails to chip, make sure you keep a filer handy at all times to immediately rectify a ‘chippy’ situation.
- Cuticles are Crucial: The cuticles serve as natural nail protectors. They seal the area below the nails to avoid any infections.
Howeverif you cut off the cuticle, it breaks open this protective shield and makes your nails more vulnerable to bacteria and infections.
- Clean the tools: Just as important it is to clean your
make-upapplicators, you should definitely clean your nail care tools that you thoroughly use during your in-depth manicure sessions. So you should regularly wash all nail tools properly with soap and water and then wipe it with rubbing alcohol to prevent the build- upof any bacteria.
- Always read the label: Before using any nail product, it is important to understand its ingredients so that you don’t end up harming your nails with an aim of enhancing them. All nail polishes are not made of the same chemicals and some of them are quite toxic in nature which will only deteriorate your nails.
- Your nails need a break: If you are a complete nail polish addict and love to change the color of your nails more often than you change your outfits, it’s about time for you to understand that your nails need a break. It is always better to use highly pigmented hues over the weekend and give your nails some rest over the week or vice versa to ensure that they are kept away from yellowing, drying or weakening.
- Always use a moisturizer: Just as particular you are about keeping your skin hydrated, you need to ensure that your nails and cuticle are also well-hydrated. This will
in turnensure the healthy longevity of your nails. So before you shut your eyes every night apply some cuticle cream or moisturizer to keep your nails and cuticles soft and hydrated.
- Always use a base coat: Even though you are someone who uses expensive nail lacquers that claim to be free of toxic chemicals, but at the end of the
dayyou definitely know that you don’t get such rich and bold hues without the involvement of any strong chemicals. Thus to protect your nail bed, always ensure you use a base coat before applying the nail polish.
- Use a top coat to seal the deal: Anything that is precious needs protection. Thus a clear yet glossy top coat ensures that your expensive nail polish or nail art is kept intact for a longer period of time through a protective layer.
Now having understood the various factors involved
Thus comprehending the importance of the above nail care hacks and choosing the perfect nail care tools and products will definitely ensure that you have healthy and beautiful nails to flaunt.
Check out what others had to say here.
Have you used CND’s Super Shiney